Bonne nouvelle mes Freunde !!!! Il est en chemin :
Avec une fig exclu (wie üblich !!!), et tout ça dispo dans notre officine du parti : sortilègesEn avant quelques infos sur les nouvelles règles :
- German officers were expected to act on initiative and take decisions on the field based on their judgement rather than wait for orders or confirmation from HQ. This made them very effective tactical commanders and made the Wehrmacht a formidably reactive force.
This offers a bonus for German officers when they use the '‘You men, snap to action’' Special Rule, giving them more influence.
- Even at squad level, in the German army every man is trained with some of the skills of his superiors, and encouraged to show initiative and decisiveness rather than just sit and wait to receive orders.
This Rule provides a little relief if squad leaders are KIA - as other squad members may adopt their roles...Hitler's Buzzsaw
- German-made machine guns, but in particular the lethal MG42, are vastly superior to their enemies’ and rightly feared by Allied infantrymen.
Carried over from the First Edition book, this rule combines with the MG boost brought-in with the Second Edition rules - making German MGs even more lethal...!
- Such was the lethal reputation of Tiger tanks, that often Allied troops were spooked by the appearance of any German heavy armour, mistakenly thinking that any Panzer IV was a Tiger waiting in ambush!
Any vehicle with the 'Tiger Fear' rule conveys a negative modifier to any enemy unit within line of sight's Morale... New Units
- We've also compiled the German Additional Units and Special Rules which we published elsewhere (in other books, and/or online) into the book - including the likes of Night Fighting Units, and more!